- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
- Information including, but not limited to, name, surname, address, phone number, email address and user preferences (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of user registration on the Site.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services we provide on the Site, (“Account Information”) may be collected to, among other things, to facilitate the payment of the services and products that we provide.
- We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Site. Information relating to transactions including, but not limited to, the types of the products and any purchase records (“Activities Information”).
- We record and retain records of users’ browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and user behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Site and visitors to the Site including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions (together “Browsing Information”).
- It is mandatory for users of the Site to provide certain categories of Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- verifying your identity;
- verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Site;
- processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintaining and managing your registration;
- providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback or claims;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we (including our designated Service Providers as defined in C.1 below) may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and other data (“Marketing Data”) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to services offered by us on the Site;
- We collect your e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The email address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this web site. You will begin to receive newsletter updates from Herbal Arc until such time that the service is discontinued, or you choose to unsubscribe.
- if you voluntarily submit any information to the Site for publication on the Site through the publishing tools, including but not limited to text, images or videos, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Site (“Voluntary Information”); and
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of Herbal Arc) your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us and/or other affiliated companies of Herbal Arc to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, membership authentication and verification services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at B.1 to B.9 above, and not for their own purposes.
- You agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Herbal Arc), for the purposes specified at B.1 to B.9 above, your Personal Data to our designated Service Providers.
- When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Herbal Arc entity) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified at B.9 above.
- Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at C.2 and C.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in B.1 to B.9 above.
- All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
- We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the Site to be completed. In addition, while we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE PERSONAL DATA
Under the applicable laws, you have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request correction or delete the information.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Site. If you choose, you can change those configurations. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies, or you can choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on the Site more often and certain features of the Site may be unavailable.
The Site and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us at the address set out in paragraph D above to remove the information.
- SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the Site, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- YOUR FEEDBACK